Bars, Dives, and other places of beer

We like to explore and definitely take the road less traveled whenever we are able. This has led to many of “adventures”. Since we especially like to stop at little corner bars & pubs, some of these are quite hilarious. So...sit back, relax, and enjoy! Start from the earliest date and work to the present.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Apologies

Okay. Yes, I have been slacking on writing, but I have not had the “urge”. I will try to do more in the future. If you get invited out with us, please come along as I can use more stories. While I still have enough for a few more tales, we need to have some more adventures. Join if you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glitzy said...

Sorry we missed out on this weekend...Hopefully V will be healthy by the next time you all go out!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home